Monday 15 February 2010

Mobile Gaming - Week 1

During our first lecture of the Mobile Gaming course were were introduced to exactly what is required of us in order to complete the module.
The module consists of 4 assignments which are:
  • Assignment 1: The Artefact - functional prototype of a mobile game
  • Assignment 2: Reflective practice journal
  • Assignment 3: Portfolio of design process documents
  • Assignment 4: Presentation of final work in multemedia format

From an initial impression, this module seems to me that it will be an interesting subject to complete as I can relate to mobile gaming (as i do from time to time play mobile games, despite not being a gaming enthusiast or a gaming student). In addition to this, all 4 assignments are due in week 14, which is very encouraging, but with that I know I have to pull my weight from the beggining to avoid disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment